Saturday, September 1, 2012

Roommate Reunion

I'm not really sure why it's taken me so long to post these photos, but things are changing, so I figured I better get these up!  I got together with my college roommates a couple weeks ago and we had a blast.  
From left to right: Tara, Jess, me, and Britt
I lived with Tara all four years; two in the dorms and two with Jess and Britt in an apartment.  

As you can see, I was the odd one out with no pregnant belly, but I was okay with that.  They all have/had due dates in September, but as of yesterday, 2 babies have been born!  It's so exciting and I can't wait to visit them all again!

Here are all our other kiddos.  It's pretty awesome that we have 9 (+1 any day now) kids between the 4 of us.

We had such a great time and I can't wait to do it again next summer!  Love you ladies!












No comments: