The kids play with Ace every day after school, throwing the tennis ball for him, chasing him around the back yard, or wrestling with him while he tries to lick them. The other day, Mackenzie wanted me to take some pictures of her playing with him.
Look how good he behaves when someone's holding a tennis ball!
He's turning more white, but he still has those same sweet puppy eyes I remember.
And as usual, Mackenzie's babies (the twins) were there to watch. She used to only play with one, but when I pointed out that she had 2 of them, that one has joined the brigade as well. They come with us everywhere!
We have to find the gigantic cart at Target that fits two children so they can both be buckled in. When she leaves them in her carseat during school, she gives them kisses and tells them to be good. Then she tells me that if they fight I have to put them in time out. Every night we have to make a special bed out of three specific blankets for them. Sometimes that bed is in one of the baby doll cribs we have, sometimes it's in her bed next to her and sometimes it's on the floor.
The umbrella stroller in the picture has never been used so much. We got that thing when Rylan was a baby to take on a trip to Jackson Hole, WY since we didn't want to take the full size stroller. I wish we had taken the big stroller though because all we did was walk and it was hard for a 4-month-old to get comfortable enough to sleep in this thing and it's too short for me. Anyhow, I have never used it since, but always kept it I guess because it was easy to store. When Mackenzie came along, I knew someday she would love to use it for her babies. I finally remembered it last week and it's perfect for her. I'm glad that she doesn't take her little strollers in and out of the house and she loves that there's plenty of room for both her babies. She's such a good little mommy!

No comments:
Post a Comment