They just sounds delicious right? I came across this recipe on Pinterest, and the name caught my attention, but I knew I needed to make them when I saw how easy the recipe was. Here's the original post: http://eatathomecooks.com/2012/07/spiced-chai-latte-cake-mix-cookies-with-vanilla-cream-frosting.html
Chai Latte Cookies with Vanilla Cream Frosting
1 white cake mix
1/3 cup + 1 Tbsp chai latte mix (spiced or vanilla)
2 eggs
1 stick butter, softened
2 tsp. vanilla
1. In the bowl of an electric mixer, combine all the ingredients for the cookies. Mix till well blended.
2. Drop by teaspoons onto a baking sheet or stone.
3. Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes (or until lightly brown)
4. Cool.
For the frosting
3 Tbsp butter, softened
1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
1-3 Tbsp milk
1. Stir all ingredients together in a bowl with a spoon.
2. Add milk slowly until frosting reaches spreadable consistency.
3. Frost cooled cookies.
I made my cookies bigger than teaspoon size so it took about 15 minutes in the oven and then they were still pretty chewy. Definitely wait until they are slightly brown on top, then they'll be perfect!
No comments:
Post a Comment