I started yesterday and didn't get as much done as I would have liked, but between school drop-offs and pick-ups, Kenzie's skating lesson, a little shopping, a church meeting, and dinner, I managed to check 3 items off my list of 6. Well, the gingerbread cookies aren't totally off the list, I still need to frost them. I prefer to eat gingerbread cookies without any frosting, but they look so dang cute all fancied up! I figure everyone can scrape the frosting off because the presentation is much better when they are frosted.
I first decided what to make (only trying one new thing this year) and then made my grocery list while comparing all the recipes and checking what I already had.
Then I got to work, making a huge mess out of the kitchen, but it was almost all cleaned up by the time I went to bed last night.
And yes, that's my computer in the kitchen - I was watching the season finale of Survivor.
Here's what I accomplished!
Date Pinwheel Cookies
Gingerbread Cookies
Rocky Road Candy
On the agenda today is fudgy mint squares, messenger bars, chocolate mallow fudge, and gingerbread decorating!
No comments:
Post a Comment