As I said, we had a wonderful time in Mexico. It was perfectly relaxing to be surrounded by great people, amazing food, and beautiful weather. Kim and Jon had their groom's dinner at Roberto's Bistro, a restaurant that also serves as a sea turtle farm. They collect turtle eggs during the night and re-bury them in a safe place away from predators. When the turtles hatch, they are released amidst a crowd of people, again so predators don't snatch them up. It was the most amazing thing to watch these little turtles make their way too the ocean!
Seriously, so cute!
You're almost there little dudes!
Kim and Jon's wedding was beautiful - so intimate and emotional, I don't think there was a dry eye.
We had such a great time and were so thrilled to be able to be there with them on their wedding day. Love you guys!
After the reception, we lit lanterns on the beach, it was beautiful. It was surprisingly calm when we launched them and they went straight up and a few came straight back down right to us when they burned out.
Other than the wedding festivities, we did pretty much nothing and it was glorious!
We went for walks on the beach.
I danced on the beach.
We ate delicious meals.
Took naps and read books,
ate more,
laid in the sun,
and ate some more. :)
We did swim in the pool every day too, but I don't have pictures of that. What a perfect vacation!







No comments:
Post a Comment