I have niece Ella, who is a ball of energy and spunk! She's so smart and learning so much - it's fun to hear a new word or see a new trick every time we get together.
She's so beautiful and such a sweetheart!
My only nephew (so far) is Ty, who is growing way too fast! He's such a good baby and I just want to eat those delicious cheeks every time I hold him! He smiles more and more now and is quite the charmer.
(with a proud great grandma)
(and a proud big cousin)
And now I have another sweet niece, Elliana! She's 3 weeks old already, but I finally got to visit for a weekend and get in lots of snuggle time! She's such a perfect, beautiful baby.
The sweetest little toes ever!
She loves bath time and was totally calm and relaxed in her tub.
Look at those beautiful eyes!
Ah, silky soft, sweet smelling baby skin - I'm in heaven!
It's hard work trying to burp - looks like a good spot for a nap.
Seriously, is that not the most perfect little baby face?!
Such a honey!
And as adorable as they all look here, the pictures don't do them justice - all three are so much more sweet in person. I love you Ella, Ty, and Elliana! -Auntie Nae




1 comment:
Lanae, nice words of affection and love for your nieces and nephew.. They are so sweet.. and the Browns and the Wynia's make great looking kids!
Post a Comment