We are just getting home from an amazing week in Mexico, thus the blog lull. I will be posting photos from our trip all week, but here are a few I took on my phone on the way there before shutting my phone off for 7 days! It was awesome!
It was a good call to bring an iPad for each kid loaded with new games, movies, and cartoon episodes. They both traveled so well and were perfect in the plane.
We only had to remind Mackenzie a few times that she couldn't respond to Dora on her iPad. It's hard for her not to interact when Dora keeps asking you yell louder- dang you Dora! Oh well, it was pretty funny that out of nowhere a little voice would yell out "rapido"! Even though it was 6am, I don't think anyone cared - we were all on our way to paradise after all.
Rylan got all his math homework done on the way there too. He was such a good worker and when a kid loves math like he does, it wasn't homework, it was fun!
He also wrote in his journal every day as well, but wanted all his pictures in color, so we probably won't get that turned in tomorrow.
I will post pictures all week and also my tips for traveling -most of what I learned from this trip and will implement next time! Buenos noches!
He also wrote in his journal every day as well, but wanted all his pictures in color, so we probably won't get that turned in tomorrow.
I will post pictures all week and also my tips for traveling -most of what I learned from this trip and will implement next time! Buenos noches!
No comments:
Post a Comment