We spent a couple days at the ranch and we had a great time - the weather was perfect and there was lots to do. Here are a few of my favorite photos.
Watering the garden with Grandma
Nick was doing some weed whacking and Mackenzie was bored so she waited patiently on the top of the truck. She also tried my coffee and hated it.
Feeding Sprinkles the horse
Chickens!
Growling at the chickens!
My girl, Pearl. I wasn't going to ride a horse named Rocket or Wild Fire - sounds dangerous. Pearl is a much safer name!
She was perfectly behaved for me too.
Mackenzie got to ride a horse by herself for the first time. (while Nick led her, so I guess not totally by herself - but close enough for this nervous Momma!)
She loved it!
Plenty of these guys around.
A few pictures of the new babies this year. I have no idea what their names are anymore - there were six of them and they were adorable with their mohawk manes!
I love this photo!
I don't have many pictures of Rylan because he was with Grandpa most of the time. They were treasure hunting - for rocks, gold, meteorites, arrowheads, cannonballs, and anything else that looked cool. They had a great time together!
Jack, Rylan, and Ace - hanging out on the deck after a fun day!




No comments:
Post a Comment