Here are some questions I asked Rylan last year and I intend to keep asking him every year. I have a hard copy of the answers from last year, but I can't remember if I put them on the blog or not. I searched a little, but sometimes my (not so) clever titles don't help when I'm looking for something in particular.
Rylan - beginning of 2nd Grade - 2013 - 7 years old
My favorite food is: cheesy bread
My favorite sport to play is: tennis
The best show on television is: Dragons of Berk
The coolest person on Earth is: Mom & Dad
My favorite thing about school is: art
The thing I do most awesomely is: reading
If I could change my name it would be: I don't want to
If I could go anywhere in the world, I would go to: Africa
My favorite color is: teal
My favorite toy is: iPad game
When I grow up, I want to be: banker
My favorite movie is: Ducktales
My favorite song is: Somewhere Over The Rainbow
Three words that describe me are: forgetful, handsome, nice
When I was little, I used to: eat dog food
My favorite season of the year is: winter
The snack I could live on is: goldfish
One food I really don't like is: eggs
My best friend is: Evan
If I had one wish, it would be: to have our family live forever
My best memory is: meeting my new teacher this year
No comments:
Post a Comment