In her classroom - she's in the rainbow class - you can guess how excited she was about that!
Monday, August 26, 2013
Mackenzie's First Day of Preschool!
This may be the third post with this title, but this time, it's her last first day of preschool. Mackenzie has been in a special needs preschool the past two years for a speech delay, but after being dismissed from all services this past February - she is at a new preschool this year! She was bummed last week when Rylan got to start school and she didn't, so she was totally ready to go to school this morning! And I'm really going to love our morning routine! We bring Rylan to school at 8am, play on the playground at his school, then walk the few blocks to Mackenzie's school which starts at 9. Hopefully we can continue to do this until it's way too frigid, then we'll have to drive. My little Miss Independent told me she knew where she was going and didn't need me to go in with her - yeah right sister, like that's happening yet! She could have shot through the roof with all her excitement - and despite uttering a quick "love you", I'm pretty sure she didn't even notice when I left. When I picked her up, she couldn't stop telling me about everything - her new friends, what they played with, music time - oh my! She had such a great day and I know she's going to have a great year! We love you so much Kenzie-Girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment