Here are Mackenzie's answers to these questions. I asked the kids these questions on their own, so neither was influenced by the other's answers, but some of their answers were the same!
Mackenzie - beginning of Preschool - 2013 - 5 years old
My favorite food is: chips
My favorite sport to play is: Tball
The best show on television is: Dora
The coolest person on Earth is: Me
My favorite thing about school is: playing with friends
The thing I do most awesomely is: spinning on my butt
If I could change my name it would be: just Mackenzie
If I could go anywhere in the world, I would go to: to Santa
My favorite color is: purple
My favorite toy is: my blanky
When I grow up, I want to be: fireman
My favorite movie is: Cinderella
My favorite song is: Christmas songs
Three words that describe me are: (she didn't understand this one)
When I was little, I used to: I don't know
My favorite season of the year is: winter
The snack I could live on is: goldfish
One food I really don't like is: corn
My best friend is: Lola and Gracie (friends from preschool last year)
If I had one wish, it would be: to see Lola and Gracie again (she almost got teary!)
My best memory is: the Minnie game (she didn't really understand this one either - we have several versions of the game Memory, and so her favorite is the Minnie Mouse version!)

No comments:
Post a Comment