The last day of school was last week. :( I'm excited for summer, but I'm sad at how fast the year went. I seriously felt like they just started Preschool and Kindergarten. I took pictures of them by the front door again, and wanted to compare to the first day.
Here is Mackenzie on her first day of preschool.
Here is Rylan on his first day of Kindergarten.
Here they are on their last day. I didn't realize that Rylan wore the exact same outfit until I looked back at pictures. Look how much taller they are! And how much longer Kenzie's hair is!
We took one in the shade too.
I'm so proud of all they have accomplished this year! Rylan can read and write, will tell you all about isopods, can add and subtract and knows every single kindergarten song by heart.
Mackenzie can count to 20, recognizes most letters, writes a few of them, and never stops talking as her speech has improved immensely!
I'm glad Mackenzie will be back at the same place next year, or I really would have been a wreck on her last day. Rylan will be off to first grade, which seems like such a big step. After his last day, we sat in the car while he showed me his last report card and his Kindergarten diploma. Yep, I started to cry. So proud of my kiddos!
We're looking forward to a summer full of activities and relaxation - equally balanced!




No comments:
Post a Comment