After having just been gone for 10 days, I'm definitely feeling a little behind, so I'll start with Ella's birthday weekend from a while ago. Katie and Brian took all these pictures, so thank you to them for letting me share them here!
How many does it take to rub Ella in with sunscreen?! Brian's mom, his sister, her daughter Jocelyn, and Mackenzie all needed to help! So cute!
The awesome fruit pizza that Katie made!
Mmmm!
The adorable little (but growing) family!
My favorite niece! (I can still say that while I only have 1!) I love her just like my own!
Rylan showing off
WooHoo, thumbs up, I'm 1!
Loving the cake
Ella with her cousins and second cousins.
Love that scrunched up nose!
Trying out her new chair from Grandma and Grandpa
Rylan and Jocelyn (why is he so sweet with every little girl besides his sister?)
Kiddos went tubing. Kenzie and Jocelyn are giving Rylan the evil eye as he signals to go faster.
Shouldn't have gone faster either. Their arms are too short to hang on and lean back, so they turtled it. They all went in head first and did flips as the tube went over them. This picture makes me laugh, but it makes me sad too, poor little honeys.
Obviously they popped right up and knew how to just swim there, and they were fine for about 30 seconds when Mackenzie started to cry, then Jocelyn started to cry, so the Mommas dove in for comfort.
This is another sad/funny picture. I don't like that they were sad and scared, but it's funny how they're just looking at each other while crying.
Needless to say, they decided to stay in the boat after that. And while Rylan was fine and didn't do any crying, he wanted Nick to go with him the rest of the time. I think he just likes to have someone with him.
Katie, Ella, and I enjoying the ride.
I love this photo of Jocelyn! She was so brave to jump off the dock like this, what a little fish! I hoped a little peer pressure would get Mackenzie to jump in too, but she's still not sold on the whole 'going under' thing.
And this little beauty could be a baby model, she's just so sweet!
I think this is my favorite picture though. Mommy and Ella cuddled up and so tired after such a fun weekend! We love you guys!






















No comments:
Post a Comment