Monday, June 9, 2008

Day 3

Wednesday -
Rylan got to spend most of the day with just Grandma and Grandpa while I did some shopping. It was nice to get out by myself, but I was tired when I got back. My feet get quite swollen if I'm on them all day! When I got back, they were all playing outside. Rylan and Grandpa were throwing a ball on the roof and watching it fall back down, who knew it could be so funny!



Waiting

It looks like it hit him, but it didn't.

Checking out the cows

On one of the buildings, there was a robin's nest with a baby bird in it. We were hoping to get a picture of the bird peeking his head out the top, but apparently, he was frightened by a 2 year old staring in his nest! Obviously, Rylan loved it regardless.

No comments: