Monday, June 9, 2008

Day 2

Tuesday - We went to a local zoo and saw lots of animals. It was an overcast day so it was perfect, not hot and not busy. I think Rylan just liked to run around the most, but we had a great time! Rylan and I also worked on some new faces. I will get them on video, but here are the stills.

Sad
Happy

Scared

At the zoo

Tortoises - I don't remember what kind, but had Rylan laid down next to them, they probably would have been about the same length.



Looking at the tortoises

Photo op with Grandma and Grandpa

Canadian goose

Zebra

I forgot what this bird was called, but it was with the zebras.

Giraffe chewing on the fence

Flamingo

Scarlet Ibis

Going through the plastic chains at the aviary entrance.

We also stopped at the local waterfalls park. Rylan liked the bridge the best.


Rylan, Mommy, and "the bump"

No comments: