
Monday, June 23, 2008
37 weeks
Here are the latest belly pictures! I'm feeling really good today and I have a bit more energy actually. It helps that we had a great weekend and Rylan has been really good lately. I have my weekly Dr. appointment on Thursday, so if there is anything interesting I'll keep you updated, but everything continues to go well. After the high blood pressure I had with Rylan, I'm very very thankful that I haven't had any of that this time around. She's obvioulsy healthy and growing and we are really getting anxious to meet her. I'd like to think that she can't wait to meet us as well because she's been so active lately! "They" say that babies get less active at this time because there is less room for them, but that hasn't stopped this little girl! Especially in the evenings, my belly just goes crazy! Nick thinks it's borderline creepy, because it looks so weird, but it's incredible to feel. (As long as her feet stay out of my ribs and lungs, and she doesn't punch my bladder!) Keep growing baby girl! We love you!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment