day 21: cartoon
We didn't watch any cartoons yesterday, but we did play with our GeoTrax and that does have cartoon episodes! Close enough right? We got Rylan all these GeoTrax sets a few years ago for Christmas (most of it came from ebay) and he played with it a lot, but after a year or so we put it all in a rubbermaid and stuck it in a closet. He's been asking the past few days to get it out again, so we did and had quite the afternoon of setting it all up again. He and Mackenzie had been playing together really well with it but they wanted me to come help them. I knew once I started I wouldn't be able to walk away until it was perfect - I was right. And I've got to say - we built an awesome track! It even got me the titles of "genius" and "best track builder ever"! Yep, that's what I live for! If I can be a hero to my kids, I did my job well!


No comments:
Post a Comment