Monday, September 16, 2013

Photo Challenge Day 14: Two Things

Day 14: two things

My first idea for 'two things' came to me at church when our 2 pastors were serving each other communion after everyone else had been served.  They are a husband-wife team and they are just so awesome.  I wanted to take a picture but I might have gotten a few strange looks if I had whipped out my phone for a photo - so I passed.  But it was my first choice!

My second idea came to me when we were on a walk after lunch.  My brother and his girlfriend had come over for a visit and we all went for a walk.  They were holding hands and were just so cute, I had wanted to take a picture, but I hadn't brought my phone.

So here's my third choice for two things!
My two knees as I was curled up in my papasan chair watching the kids play in the backyard on a beautiful and relaxing Sunday afternoon.

And also two pictures of Ace.  He was being so sweet outside - he just wanted to be close to me. 


 I would start to scratch his head and he would just lay his head down in my hand - such a sweet dog!

No comments: