Sunday, September 27, 2009

These Boots Are Made For Walking....

...and hopefully she'll walk soon! I got these new boots for her today, and they are so cute! We'll be going out to the hunting ranch in a couple weeks, and I thought she needed some cowboy boots. They are so sweet! She'll be able to wear them all winter, but they'll be so cute at the ranch.





And just because she was being so cute and smiley, here's another one. :)

Earlier this morning, she was playing in her jammies and first used one of Rylan's trucks for a chair...

...then started losing her bottoms
Then she threw a fit when breakfast was over. She gets so mad when I take the bowl away, and it's so funny because she never gets mad unless it's over food. And all I got was this one picture and then she started smiling again, so it was clearly not a big deal. :)

No comments: