Rylan says lots of funny things, but here are my 2 favorite recent ones. Last weekend when we were camping with my grandparents, my grandma had picked Rylan up and he said, "oh mine gotch, I'm heaby. *sigh*" So cute!
Yesterday, after we had gotten home, the kids were playing in the living room while I was in the bathroom. I could hear Rylan say, "Did you have a good day at daycare? Tell me about daycare. Tell me what happened at daycare." I was thinking how sweet it was that he was asking Mackenzie about her day. (even though they are at the same place all day) So I came into the living room and asked Rylan if he had been talking to Mackenzie. He looked at me funny and said, "No, I was talking to my trucks. My trucks went to daycare." Not as sweet as I thought, but still hilarious!
2 comments:
What a funny little guy! It's so cool that you'll have all these fun quotes to share with him when he's older! : )
hey Lanae, first blog I checked when I came home from hospital... I love that you are writing about your kids "words". blogging will clear your mind of this little instances when YOU are older and the phases have rolled along.. sometimes it gets fuzzy at that point.
love ya
Post a Comment