Monday, July 13, 2009

Pool Party

We had a pool party in the yard last week, Mackenzie's first. She loved it, but our pool is definitely getting too small! I guess it didn't really matter though, because Rylan preferred to just run around the yard. Every time I would try to take his picture, he would run away. Mackenzie kept wanting to get out and follow him, but she couldn't quite get over the edge. I thought it was great that she couldn't escape, but she quickly figured out that leaning over the edge to pick and eat grass was pretty fun. I spent the whole time digging grass out of her mouth! Oh well, it could have been worse.






Mackenzie and Daddy hanging out with their remotes after a long day. Yes, Daddy gave her a bath and styled her hair! She's pretty cute with a mohawk though. :)

No comments: