Tuesday, June 16, 2009

So Sweet

Kids (mine especially) are so sweet when they sleep, but I've never wanted to take pictures of them while sleeping for fear of waking them. Well, the other night, I couldn't resist. Mackenzie was all curled up, so sweet! And hooray, it she didn't even flinch! Then I went to Rylan's room and took a picture of him and he kept sleeping too! WooHoo!

Here is what I wake up to every morning, I love it!

Last night, I had to take another picture because she had her feet up on the bumper!

This past weekend was our city's annual arts festival downtown to I took the kids there on Sunday afternoon. The weather was beautiful and the crowds had dwindled since most come on Saturday, so it was perfect. Of course, we did the bounce house.

And my sweet girl, just chillin in the stroller.

On a rainy day last week, we went to the mall playground for some playtime. It's the first time Mackenzie has been there since she's been able to crawl and she LOVED it!

So proud of herself, trying to climb the stairs.

3 comments:

Kavanaugh Family Happenings said...

They are so sweet! Mackenzie looks so big - I can't believe she's almost one! What a happy girl.

JJ and EJ said...

OH! Sleeping kiddos! I love taking pics of snoozing MVJ. I love the one of Mackenzie all curled up!!

Mrs Mar said...

Oh, they are getting so big, love sleeping kids too. I take pics of mine asleep too, and always hope they will stay asleep. LOL at Rylan, Marlene lays like that too.