Shortly after Rylan was born, Nick's parents built a new road on their business property and named it Rylan Road. I think I've posted pictures of him with the street sign before, but we have something better now! They poured concrete on the road so Rylan got to put his handprints in the cement with a 2009 penny. He didn't really understand it when we first told him what we were going to do, but he thought it was pretty cool and wanted to put his handprints everywhere.
Waiting patiently

Grandpa helping.

Sweet little hands!
Standing in front of the wet part on "his" road.
Mackenzie seems to be standing more than sitting lately. She will crawl over to anything and stand up next to it to get a better view of what's up there.


We had a wonderful time at the lake last weekend, but I was bad and only took one picture! Rylan went tubing, Mackenzie got to "swim" in the baby pool, and we had quite the collection of caterpillars by Sunday afternoon.

Rylan got this paint set from Aunt Rach for his birthday and I finally remembered to get it out so he could paint outside. He had a blast and Mackenzie just jumped, smiled, and watched.



No comments:
Post a Comment