Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Mexico!!!

As you may have noticed from the page header, we have been on vacation. We went to Mexico for Katie (Nick's sister) and Brian's wedding and were there for 9 days. We had a wonderful time enjoying the beautiful weather and landscape and spending time with lots of family and friends. I'm still catching up on the laundry, but I'll try to get all the pictures posted today. I'll start with swimming pictures since Rylan spent most of the trip in the pool. He was quite the little swimmer too. The swimming lessons seemed to have helped because he wasn't afraid to just take off and swim all by himself, with a life jacket of course. He did great and I even caught him floating on his back all by himself, something he has never liked doing!

Getting ready!

Lounging with Grandma

On the rock with Aunt Katie

Looking over the edge with Grandpa and Kailee

Are you watching mom?

Here I go!

Floating on his back!

Playing volleyball with the big kids

The family in the pool

Mackenzie in her little boat. She actually tootled around the pool because she was kicking so hard! Another water bug!

Go figure, Rylan loved the boat too.

So much fun!

The girls

Kinda matching - and I promise, I didn't plan that. I'm not the Mommy-n-me matchy, matchy type.

No comments: