Wednesday, January 28, 2009

7 months old!

Wow, this month went the fastest out of any of them so far! Mackenzie has been a little more fussy this past month, so I think the teeth are working harder at cutting through, but we still haven't seen any. She talks non-stop and now says da-da-da-da-da pretty regularly. She can spit and raz her tongue, but still prefers to just smile at everything. In Mexico her toes found their way to her mouth and especially during diaper and clothes changes, her feet go right in her mouth. It's so cute, I just love it! She rolls all over the place and is just starting to get her knees underneath her when on her tummy, so I'm sure crawling won't be far off! She's a pro with rice cereal and we're actually just going to try bananas tonight for the first time. She can almost sit up by herself, but still gets excited and throws herself backward. She's doing great though and is still our perfect little girl! I haven't taken pictures of her yet today, so be patient!

No comments: