Our accomodations, courtesy of the Brown's. The left side is the two-story main house, and the right side is the bar and open "hang-out" area. The infinity pool is in front.
Rylan and his new friend, Jenny. Jenny is the caretaker's daughter and Rylan just loved her. It was a nice that he had someone to play with. It got me off the hook for a little bit! Too bad and I couldn't understand either of them! She speaks nothing but Spanish and well, Rylan has his own language. They had a lot of fun though!
My guys!
Rylan had a blast in the pool. Nick would put him up on the table and he would jump in. The looks on his face were just priceless!
My little sweetie!
This is the best one we got of our family. He wasn't really in the mood for pictures as you can tell!
The family: Merrilee, Katie, Brian, Nick, Rylan, Lanae, and Randy
Check out that sky!
This was one of Rylan's favorite things to do while there. He would get to the top of this hill and when I said, "On your marks, get set, go" he would run down the hill to me and I'd catch him just before he fell on his face. He giggled the whole time, it was great! Oh, and no, my belly isn't really that big. It was a billowy shirt so I look a lot more pregnant than I really am.
Nick's try at a Corona ad! Great picture huh?!
No comments:
Post a Comment