Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Another Congratulations!

My college roommate and very dear friend, Tara, and her husband Darin became first time parents to a little boy last night! I haven't seen pictures yet, but I know he's just adorable and perfect! Congratulations to the new parents! We can't wait to meet the little guy! (I will wait until I get the okay from them to post his name and stats.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My oh my, Lanae, your blog is more than exceptional !! I'm loving EVERYTHING you post. Since I couldn't be there to see you, Nick & Rylan. . . . . this is the next best thing. I am more than amazed at you cleverness, the fantastic photos, the captions, the video of Rylan, the photo of Katie & Brian (hooray), and seeing my dear friends, Merilee & Randy. The family photo was a happy sight. I'm sitting here beaming and enjoying your brilliant blog. Thank you for your diligence in putting this together and keeping it up. . . . especially since you have nothing else to do in your busy life!