Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Montana Part 2

Pictures off the slopes!

Grandma's ready to go!

Post skiing - cocktail hour

The girls with their Shirley Temples

Grandpa and Rylan

Brian & Ty

They almost both fell asleep - skiing will tire you right out!

Tom & Patti

Grandma and her 2 kiddos

Cousins cuddled up in Grandma and Grandpa's bed watching a movie

Grandma and her girls!

Crazy fun ski socks - check!

 A true winter wonderland - so calm and peaceful with huge flakes falling!

I love this one!

Finding forts under the trees


The boys decided to dig their own forts.

I got a little ambitious and dug 4 matching fortresses!





Videos of the kids playing in the snow




And I forgot these videos in the last post - here's Mackenzie skiing.  Our little daredevil!

Rylan skiing - this was steeper than it looks, that's why he's going pretty slow

No comments: