We've had a great time celebrating his birthday with friends and family, Lego Ninjago style! We took Rylan and a few friends bowling last weekend. They had a great time and we're thankful for good friends for him.
Each boy went home with a Ninja goodie box. I loved the idea of putting everything in take-out boxes, but knew they would be way more expensive than a gift bag. But lo-and-behold, I found these on clearance at Target!
I wrapped Blow-Pops in crepe paper and taped the ninja eyes on the outside.
Rylan and I made snake (the evil Serpentine) bracelets on the rainbow loom.
I printed and laminated cards of the 4 Lego Ninjas.
The favorite was the little wooden bowling set. I used a fine point Sharpie to draw the face/mask on, then painted each wood peg in the Ninjago colors. They turned out so cute and were the perfect favor for a ninja bowling party!
We had our family party at home and had a waffle bar for breakfast. I LOVE doing breakfast birthday parties! Breakfast food is awesome, it doesn't seem as hectic to me, you still have the whole afternoon to clean and relax, and kids are in much better moods in the morning!
I found a gal's blog with a whole bunch of free Ninjago party printables and they were perfect! I just cut some yellow card stock to look like lego pieces for the banner letters - I love how it turned out!
Yes, Mackenzie is dressed in her dragon costume. Rylan had his ninja costume on for the beginning of the party and she couldn't be left out of costume fun!
Great parties for such a great little boy!










No comments:
Post a Comment