More photos from the phone, but better than nothing! Check this out, I pinned a recipe on Pinterest at night, and we made it for breakfast the next morning - that never happens!
French Toast Roll-Ups! SO delicious! I found the recipe here: http://www.the-girl-who-ate-everything.com/2013/05/french-toast-roll-ups.html
Not quite as simple as regular french toast, but definitely worth it!
1. Cut the crusts off some bread and flatten them a bit.
2. Fill with whatever you'd like! We did cream cheese and fresh fruit. Rylan decided he'd like to try peanut butter and fruit next time.
3. Roll them up and pinch the seam shut.
4. Dip in french toast batter and cook in a skillet.
5. Roll in cinnamon and sugar.
6. Enjoy! We topped them with a little syrup, but you don't need to. They were SO good!!!
We also enjoyed ours with a side of Daddy's famous scrambled eggs. It's true, mine don't compare. I swear I can make them exactly like he does, but they aren't the same. As Mackenzie would say, "Daddy is a scrambled egg genius!"






No comments:
Post a Comment