Saturday, January 18, 2014

A Snow Day


We had a snow day the other day- and it really wasn't that necessary. It was super windy, but it barely snowed and didn't look bad from any windows in our house. But I'm not complaining, it was glorious to stay home all day, especially since I've had an awful head cold. (Any ideas how to itch the inside of your face?) 
Anyhow, I spent a lot of the day lying in bed, but the kids found lots of ways to stay busy. They actually played really well together today - hallelujah! 

They jumped matchbox cars through flaming hoops.

Rylan helped Mackenzie with her Lego Friends set.

They played in the fort we made - why have I never thought of putting a fort here before?! It's perfect!

We played a couple really long games of Memory.


They played with Play-Doh. The new Play- Doh Plus compound in the cookie/frosting set is amazing! It's creamier and actually smells sweet like frosting - I was so tempted to taste it!

It was a wonderful day - much needed rest for us all I think. 

No comments: