Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Roller Skating!!!

When we visited my parents we went roller skating. I totally forgot that these were on here so I can finally share them! The rink we went to is the same one I had been to numerous times as a kid. It was major déjà vu walking in that building - everything looked and smelled exactly the same!

The kids had never been on roller skates before but were so excited! Rylan stayed close to the wall for a couple laps but then cruised around and had a great time.

Mackenzie was pretty dependent on those holding her hands and for a long time we basically held her up and her skates did what they wanted.

But we all eventually had tired arms so we took her over to the practice area and she was determined to figure it out! She did great and was skating all on her own by the end of the day. We had such a fun time and the kids cant can't wait to go back again.

No comments: