Have you heard of the Kids Bowl Free program? Kids can bowl 2 games free every day during the summer. Just check out the website www.kidsbowlfree.com to find a participating bowling alley near you and sign up to receive your email coupons every month. You still pay for shoe rental, but at our alley it's only $1 per person. We've only gone a few times this summer but it's been so much fun.
Last week Rylan and I both bowled our best games ever!
Check that out - 175!!!! It's got to be my new minty green nail polish and awesome coordinating purple ball! ;)
The second game didn't go quite as well for Rylan and I, but Mackenzie got 20 more pins down!
And for the record, yes the bumpers were up, but there were only two times that my ball even hit the bumpers so I still would have done well.
Here are a couple short videos of the kids' bowling methods.
No comments:
Post a Comment