More randoms!
At the circus - no Mackenzie isn't dirty or growing facial hair, I think it's just a shadow from her wand. We had such a fun time and there were no tantrums!
A view of all Mackenzie's babies - all those cribs and she wanted them to sleep in a box.
Our first picnic outside after a really long winter!
Buried in the sand
A huge chair at Menards - they thought this was hilarious!
Mother's Day mini golf
I love rain when I can wear my rain boots!
At a park after the last day of school
First day of baseball - Rylan running to first base after a good hit!
Mackenzie's first day of T-ball! She has been desperate to play since Rylan started 2 years ago and even though she's still not quite 5, they let her on the team. She loves it! Here they were practicing catching in a cone before they used their gloves.
Picking dandelions for me while Rylan plays baseball. So sweet!
No comments:
Post a Comment