When we were visiting my parents, we also went to a local zoo. They had a temporary dinosaur exhibit and the kids loved it. The pictures don't do it justice because all the dinosaurs were robotic so they moved and made noises, it was pretty cool.
We let Rylan call this one T-Rex, even though it really wasn't. T-Rex was much bigger, I'm not sure what this one was called.
Mackenzie loves babies, so of course she loved all these little dinosaurs popping out of their eggs.
I'm not really sure what they were talking about, but I love her look of awe in this one.
She got brave enough to stick her hand out, but when it got just a little closer, she yanked her hand back.
Sweeping the sand away to find bones!
My monkey sitting on a monkey!
My big scary monkey sitting on a monkey!
Rylan getting eaten by a friendly hippo. (I think Mackenzie was pretending that it was her eating him.)
When they switched positions, I told Mackenzie to show me her scared face. She gave me her scary face. She's just daring that hippo to eat her. He would regret it for sure!
Mackenzie was determined to touch this peacock. After taking the picture, I had to chase her down because she wasn't listening to all the "stay back"s being yelled. Little Miss has no fear! Good thing the peacock decided it was easier to just jump the fence.
Cheese balls.
Love Grandma and Grandpa!
I can still hear the giggles. Feeding the goats is so much fun, even if the price of goat food went up to $0.50. It's such a rip off, but they know we'll all still pay it because of reactions like this.
Those goats are well-fed!
My favorite animal is the giraffe, it was so cool that they have 5 of them! Such majestic animals!
We had a wonderful time at the zoo and can't wait to go back this summer!






No comments:
Post a Comment