Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

Life has seemed a bit to boring to blog about lately, but I'm trying to come up with some interesting topics I could write about. I don't mean boring in a bad way, but it's why I'm not on Twitter, I figure no one really cares what I'm doing every minute of the day. So while I could blog about my daily schedule, I choose not to. I do have some new pictures though, so I will share those.

We went to a local pumpkin patch yesterday and the kids had a great time. We didn't get any pumpkins as we don't want them to get rotten in this beautiful weather, but the kids had fun on the other attractions. There was an area for little kids with a corn box, a mini zip line and lots of wooden structures to climb on/in/around. There was also a whole area that had things built out of straw bales. There was a maze, a castle with tunnels inside, an obstacle course, and towers with slides. The kids loved that part too, but unfortunately, the camera died before we got there.

Kenzie getting a push from Daddy on the zip line. She has quite strong arms and loves to hang/swing on stuff; she loved this thing!

All these structures were so cute, the kids loved them!

Rylan climbed in this sleigh and immediately said, "Ho, Ho, Ho, Merry Christmas!" it was great!

I love these things! I have the cutest little family ever!

Playing in the corn! As kids, my siblings and I spent hours and hours playing in the corn bins each year. I remember somedays just lying there to relax, the corn was always nice and cool. When I was burying Rylan and Mackenzie, the sweet smell of the corn brought all those memories back.

No comments: