Sunday, September 5, 2010

Pictures!

I'm finally getting around to posting pictures!

A couple weeks ago, Rylan and I saw this great double rainbow, it was a amazing! I could barely get the entire thing to fit in 2 photos, it was so big! Pictures never do rainbows justice, and you can barely see the second rainbow in these first 2 pictures.


You can see both here. The one on the left was so bright and vivid, I've never seen a rainbow like that before.
The best thing about that night though, was after Rylan and I came back inside from taking pictures, he said to me, "hey, that rainbow means God will never send a flood again!" It was so cute and it makes a Momma proud that he remembered a Bible story!


Our new pad! And no, we did not get another dog, we still just have Ace. That's Bruno in the background, Katie and Brian's dog. We thought he was running around with the other dogs, we had no idea he decided to pose with us!

Inside the house, I haven't done much for decorating yet. Just bedding basically. The rest will come slow but sure.

Master bedroom

Rylan's bedroom

Guest bedroom

My mom reading a book to Rylan when she was here visiting.

Kenzie eats corn!!!! She is a picky eater and usually turns her nose up at fruits and veggies, but we're seeing some progress lately. After many tries with sweet corn, she finally licked it one night and decided she liked it! She goes to town on the cobs now, it's great! She also passed up her grilled cheese tonight for a bowl full of grapes and blueberries, also unheard of, but so exciting!

Rylan and Mackenzie on their first day of preschool/new daycare.
They are still having a blast! Friday Mackenzie had a hard time saying goodbye to me. Crying, clinging, the whole bit. I finally had to walk away and listen to hear screaming as I went down the hall, man that was hard. But by the time I walked Rylan to his classroom and came back upstairs to check on her through the 2-way mirror, she was fine - reading a book with her teacher. When I went to pick them up after work, she didn't want to come home with me, she kept waving bye-bye to me, she wanted to stay. So I know she had a good day and was fine.


Kenzie in Mommy's big bath tub!

Rylan and Daddy playing Candy Land.

1 comment:

JJ and EJ said...

You know, I was kind of wondering about the dog! : ) Your house looks fabulous! I hope it's feeling like home! YAY for happy times at daycare/preschool!