This morning, all the three-year-olds received Bible Storybooks so we can be reading the same stories at home. It's quite the Bible, but it's so great! I can't wait to start reading it with him every night, and it will be a great way for Nick and I to refresh our minds with the different Bible stories. I'm sure you can get these at most Christian bookstores, but click here to check it out. On that webpage, if you click the "samples" tab, you can download and view a pdf file of the first 16 pages of the Bible. The wording is perfect for little ones and the pictures are awesome!
Luckily, Aunt Laurie had her camera this morning and we were able to take some pictures.
Rylan with his new Bible

The theme of the year at church is Mission: Possible so every Sunday during the children's sermon, the kids get 'special agent' stickers, a mission for the following week (like tell someone about Jesus or bring a friend to church) and this week, they all got special agent sunglasses. Ever since Mackenzie got her glasses, Rylan has been wanting some, but I haven't found a cheap pair of kids sunglasses for him. Yay, now we have some and the fit is perfect for little faces!
Showing off his new shades.
The Fam - don't look too excited Rylan!
However, Laurie got this picture later - Pastor's Tony, Karla, and Peter - looking good! :)
We're so blessed to be a part of such a great church family and I'm excited for the opportunities the kids will have growing up at United!
No comments:
Post a Comment