Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Milestone photos

Last week I went (with Merrilee's help) to have the kids' pictures taken at JCPenney to mark Mackenzie being 9 month's old and Rylan being 3 years old. He doesn't actually turn 3 until Monday, but it's okay right? Anyhow, the kids were perfect while we were there and we got GREAT pictures. Here are my online versions. Obviously they make it so you can't just take the online image and have them printed for yourself, so it's kind of annoying looking at them this way, but you can still see how sweet my babies are!



I thought this one was funny, he looks like he's ready to be on The Apprentice or something!












My favorite!



My other favorite. You can just see how excited she was to be on her big brother's back. He was not as excited, but I thought this pose was going to be a disaster. He doesn't like Mackenzie pulling on him or grabbing him and I was sure she was just going to grab his hair or his shirt and he'd freak out, but he did great! The photographer was great too, she knew just how much of a pose they could handle and did it all very quickly.

4 comments:

Lorinda said...

Lanae, these are great.. good luck picking out the ones you want copies of!

for the in between the "official" shots.. here's an idea I used; consider using a colored sheet (thrift store) and hang or staple up as a backdrop and use your own camera (or with help)..

Mrs Mar said...

They are both so cute, love rylans smile.

the MILKY way (Chrissy) said...

love them! they are so great!

Brad and Barb said...

Happy Birthday to Ryland!! A big three!! What GREAT pictures of them both! Time flies doesn't it?! Tell Ryland that Kailee wishes him a happy birthday too!
Brad & Barb