I have one of each today. The good one wears pink. This is Rylan's last week at daycare but he's only been going mornings now. So I pick him up and we go home, take a nap, then get up to play the rest of the afternoon. When I picked him up today, Martie said he was really tired, so that was good. We did the regular nap routine, but after a while, I could hear him playing. Not a big deal, he will sometimes play a little bit then go to sleep. I told him twice to go back to sleep and he would get back in his bed, but then I'd hear him playing again. So finally after an hour and a half, I decided enough is enough and I took all his toys out of his room. It has now been almost 3 hours since we got home and I think he's finally asleep because I can't hear anything, but I don't dare check. You might think, "missing one nap, what's the big deal?" But you don't know how crabby he will be later tonight if he doesn't take a nap! I don't want to deal with that. So, here's the evidence of my bad child:

And here's my good child!

Here are some other recent pictures of the two munchkins.




He was playing with old phones at the lake.

Pretending to sleep

Watching Nemo.
No comments:
Post a Comment