Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My loves!

Here are some recent pictures! Rylan has really been into cuddling lately, and he likes to climb in Mackenzie's crib lately too!

Oh, and have I mentioned lately that I have the most wonderful husband ever?! I'm laying on the couch with sleeping beauty on my chest while Nick has put Rylan to bed and now he's making me scrambled eggs and bacon because I'm hungry! What a guy! I love you Nick!

Photobucket

Photobucket

She really doesn't have a gigantic bump on her head or big hair, it's my knee behind her head!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sorry, her foot got cut off. Instead of uploading directly to the blog, I put the pictures on photobucket first, then here. It's faster, but the horizontal ones get cut off.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Sneezing
Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are both sooo cute! I actually think Mackenzie looks like Rylan in a few of those pictures.