I just wanted to add that I'm really loving Rylan's haircut. I loved the curls, but now it's much cleaner looking than that moppy mess he had some days. And with the weather getting colder, it was always messy from hats! His eyes really pop out now and it's easier to see his precious face. I thought I would update you in case you were worried about the sadness I conveyed in my last post! HeeHee :)
Oh, and we got Rylan's Halloween costume today too! We tried it on and, OH MY GOSH, it's so cute! We're going to hold off on any pictures until Halloween though, so I'm going to taunt you with the info, but you'll have to wait for pictures! I don't remember if I've told anyone what he's going to be, but I'll give you occasional hints over the next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment