Sunday, July 15, 2007
Rylan vs. the Vacuum
So tonight, we just got home from the lake and we were all hanging out in the living room. Rylan was playing with his toys, Nick was checking email, and I was uploading photos. Rylan was crawling all over the place and I had seen him crawl over to the vacuum. He's not too sure about the vacuum when it's running, so I thought I would let him check it out and maybe he wouldn't be scared of it anymore. He was up on his knees touching the vacuum when he found the power button. He pressed the button, the vacuum started, and Rylan got a look on his face like, "oh sh*t", then dropped the floor and crawled away as fast as he could. I've never seen him crawl so fast! I got up immediately to shut it off, and Nick and I were laughing so hard, but Rylan still had big eyes. It was so funny! Needless to say, I don't know if he will like the vacuum any more after tonight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment