Sunday, October 12, 2014

Phone Photo Dump

Here you go - randoms from my phone!

My sweetie and her daughter

A really cool welded metal water buffalo we passed on the interstate one day - complete with a little metal bird on top.  I wish I knew who made this, it was so cool!  As we drove past I gave the driver, an older man, a thumbs up.  He and his wife smiled and gave me a thumbs up back.  It was cute.

My handsome hubby golfing in Big Sky, MT.  I wish this photo could do the beauty justice, but it doesn't even come close.  A cool-ish morning golfing surrounded by mountains - it was amazing

Rylan dancing with his new friend at the wedding in Montana.  Our shy little boy who insisted he didn't want to dance was on the dance floor the ENTIRE night with this little girl.  She was definitely the leader and they had a few little routines by the end of the night.  Pretty sure they stole the show!

And Mackenzie was totally smitten with the bride, Nick's cousin, Jamie.  Mackenzie was beyond excited that she got to dance with her.  

What I found upstairs one morning - every single stuffed animal lined up in the hall.  I think we have enough.

Mackenzie helping me bake - no idea what we were making though.

A bald eagle on the side of the road - waiting for a chance to eat the dead skunk in the middle of the road.  Pretty cool to get this close to a wild eagle though.

A Christmas project for me.  Saw this at a junk market and decided I could make one.  I'll keep you posted.  ;)

My sweetie last week after getting a second set of ear tubes put in and her adenoids taken out.  The anesthesia made her pretty sick, but she was a trooper and mustered this smile for me when we got home. 









No comments: