A couple stories of funny things Mackenzie has said:
A few weeks ago at a Mother-Daughter banquet, prizes were being handed out to the oldest mother, youngest mother, etc. I didn't think Mackenzie was paying attention, (I was just trying to keep her quiet) but when they asked, "who has the most grandchildren?" Mackenzie quickly raised her hand and loudly exclaimed, "I do, I do!" Needless to say, everyone was laughing, it was great!
We often use the farewell phrases, "See you later alligator. After while crocodile. Pretty soon raccoon." Mackenzie has tried to get the hang of it, but whenever some says, "see you later alligator" she responds, "Crocodile soon!" and then she laughs and laughs. We don't even bother correcting her anymore because it's so cute. Actually I've been saying it lately too. So if I ever tell you, "crocodile soon!" you know what I mean.
And here's a recent picture of my Kenzie-Girl, love her so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment