As much as I have been enjoying the awesome fall weather, I really would like a white Christmas. It just wouldn't feel the same without some snow. But it certainly feels like Christmas in our house, I love getting all the decorations out. I get it from my mom, I remember as a kid every year helping her get out box after box of Christmas stuff and replacing pretty much all the decor in our house. It was magical! I want my kids to have that as well. I'm still building my Christmas decor stash, but I'm having fun and I can't wait for the after Christmas sales! Here are some pictures of our Christmas fun so far.
I can't get over how grown up he looks in this picture!
And just so you know, I plan on keeping all this up until the end of January!
No comments:
Post a Comment