I have so much to be thankful for, but this year, more than anything, I am thankful that I get to be a stay-at-home-mom! Honestly, every day since school has started this year, I think about it at least once a day, how thankful I am to stay home. I did love my job, but with both kids in school this year, I seem to be busy all day and I don't know how I would do it all and stay sane if I was working. I'm so thankful that I'm the one to drop them off and pick them up every day. I'm so thankful that our mornings aren't rushed, which means we are all in a good mood. I'm so thankful I get to help out in their classrooms whenever they need me. I'm so thankful I don't have to worry about everything that goes along with sick leave and being a teacher. I'm so thankful I have such a wonderful husband who works so hard for our family. I will continue to be thankful every day because I am truly blessed!
For the Thanksgiving weekend, we headed out to the Ranch again to spend time with Nick's family. Despite my getting hit with a nasty head cold and spending an entire day in bed, we had a great time. The weather was beautiful, the food was fantastic as always and the company couldn't be beat.
We did a little horseback riding again and the kids got in on the fun too.
Nick and Mackenzie on Jack
Me on Bailey
A little switcheroo - Grandpa and Rylan on Jack now, Gramdma on Jake.
However, Jack and Jake are the old guys and they decided it was time to stop when we went through their pasture. So the saddles came off and Grandma and Rylan took a little cowboy break for a snack until the 4-wheeler picked them up.
We also did a little Christmas card photo-shoot that was successful!
And just look at this sweet niece of ours, she can't possibly get any cuter!
No comments:
Post a Comment