Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Ski School!

We went skiing over spring break and Rylan learned to ski! ski  We weren't sure how he would do because he tends to get frustrated easily, but I think it helped that he was with a group of kids and we weren't doing the teaching.  

 They just did some playing at ski school too - here they were getting ready for a race down the bunny hill on their tummies. 

So cute!

He was such a good listener, he always did just what his teachers told him to.

Look at him go, no big deal!  I can't even begin to describe how proud I am!

Hanging out, taking a break on a swing.

Totally zonked out.

I have to get more pictures of our trip, but they are on other cameras, so be patient!

1 comment:

JJ and EJ said...

OH FUN!!! I can't wait to do that with M! Love it!