So in the last 15 work days, I've been to work 7 of them. Rylan, Mackenzie and I have been sick for the last 3 weeks. Not all with the same thing, no, we've had everything. We better be immune to it all when it's over, but I'm starting to wonder if it will ever be over. Here's a breakdown of the past 3 weeks.
Week 1
Saturday - Mackenzie fever
Sunday - Mackenzie fever
Monday - Kenzie fever - Dr - double ear infection
Tuesday - Kenzie recovering, Rylan fever
Wednesday - Rylan fever
Thursday - Rylan fever
Friday - Rylan fever - Dr - ear infection
Week 2
Saturday - Rylan recovering
Sunday - healthy!
Monday - Me sore throat, hoarse voice
Tuesday - Me sore throat, more hoarse voice
Wednesday - Me sore throat, voice completely gone
Thursday - basically feeling like I'm going to die, call Dr, told to wait it out
Friday - yep, I'm dying
Week 3
Saturday - starting to feel better, but still like I'm swallowing knives
Sunday - sore throat, coughing, voice getting better
Monday - Kenzie throwing up, me sore throat, coughing
Tuesday - Kenzie doing better, me sore throat, coughing
Wednesday - Kenzie throwing up, me sore throat, voice getting worse
Thursday - Kenzie doing better, Rylan throwing up, finally got antibiotics for me
Friday - Rylan keeping liquids down, Kenzie throwing up & diarrhea, me still sore throat
I'm ready to give up.
3 comments:
I feel your pain. I've been sick this week, Raleigh and Leah have had two separate colds each in the past two weeks. Josh is the only one unscathed as of yet. Let's hope this leads us up to a very healthy winter!
Oh honey!! YUCK! Praying that you and your family ALL gets well soon! Good thing Nick hasn't gotten anything so he can nurse you all back to health! ; )
Take care!
hope you are getting better… sore throat is not a lot of fun its just uncomfortable and difficult to swallow.
usually, i would take the Nim Jiom Cough Syrup (www.geocities.jp/ninjiom_hong_kong/index_e.htm ) which has a thick consistency formulation. it coats the throat and includes herbs that are particularly good for that application.
i hope it works on you as well.
Post a Comment