Sunday, May 30, 2010

Wow

This is a new record for me in time between posts I think. I've barely had time to breathe lately, let alone blog. I could type out ALOT of stuff, but I'll put the highlights in bullets.

*Rylan finally had his 4 year check-up, he's 35 pounds, 40 inches tall and the bravest kid I know!
*Mackenzie had an ear infection
*We now know Mackenzie is allergic to amoxicillin
*After many long nights (or short if you count sleeping hours), all final projects are graded and school is over!
*Summer is officially here!
*After many long nights (or short...) we are moved out of our old house and in with the in-laws
*The new house is (obviously) not quite done, but getting closer
*I'm visiting the farm with the kids for a week and I love having no responsibilities other than being a mom!

Here is a smattering of photos over the last month. I intended to post new house photos tonight as well, but I'm tired, so this is it!

Golfing on Mother's Day


My new favorite picture of my two lovies!

Playing peek-a-boo

One of the three trailers full of our stuff.

Evidence we spent time at Urgent Care to have Mackenzie's ear infection diagnosed.
Better evidence: she's sitting still watching a movie, and just look at her, poor girl! She was extra, extra cuddly, and while I loved that, I would give it up any day to have my happy girl back. She's fine now, but this was not a fun weekend for her.

No comments: